Sunday, 23 November 2014

Favourite Blogs

There are just so many blogs out there for Using Accounting for Decision Making Term 3 of 2014 – but below is my top three blogs I have come across so far in this term.


This is my favourite blog so far as I love the way Tash has set her blog out. It is very user friendly and easy to find your way around.  Not only is Tash’s blog awesome to look at but Tash has included very detailed information regarding her company GR Engineering Services Limited. She seems very passionate about learning as much as possible about GR Engineering Services Limited and sharing her knowledge with others through her detailed blog.

 


Another blog I have found very interest is Jodie Salisbury blog in relation to her company JB Hi-FI. I have enjoyed visiting this blog because again it is very easy to use and understand (as I am new to blogging I love how easy these girls’ pages are to find key information). I also like how Jodie is keeping her viewers up to date with current events occurring within her large company, meaning I do not need to research any additional information myself as Jodie has provided key summaries of important information and links that provide extra detail.

 


I found Kara’s blog a very interesting read. I loved the meme at the top of the page, I found this quite a funny way to start the blog off, this also kept me intrigued for what else Kara was going to delivery in her blog. I found Kara’s company Clarius Group was very interesting to read about – the type of company I wish I would have received as I am interested in this. This fact along with the very detailed information and easy to read layout Kara has set out in her blog is why I it is in my top three rated blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment